Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lady Gaga with Eminem

LoL I know I'm outdated, but I just saw this and I really wanted to share ._.

From what I read... Apparently Gaga supports and loves gay people, but Em is the other way round.






Hmmm I went for the Passion Fun Walk last night with my family, took a lottt of pics (on buildings etc cause my phone camera sucks ._.), but too lazy to upload. I'm still not used to the spam pics with each blog post style, so yea ._.

Edit:
I'm back with erm... some pics. Man they're all so blur T.T Don't take pics when moving with the crowd next time ._.






And finally... Ta-da~ Panaroma with my phone camera =D It's the only nice thing about my phone camera function ._.


Received goodie bags after our walk and... there are four containers of cotton candy inside x.x I haven't eaten them for quite some time already, and... I forgot I couldn't take too much sugar and I indulged in them ._. That's all for now, maybe I should go create a blogskin or something~