Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday~

Well... Wanted to create a new, less censored blog dedicated to be a daily open diary, so here I am. Let's see... Let's do what I like for my first post. It's going to take time, will be back~

I'm back! With my... top 10 english song rankings =D I've split them up into four sections - Lyrics, MVs, Music (i.e rhythm, melody) and Overall. My song database isn't big so yea... But I like can already ma lol This is a really tough choice, especially lyrics-wise, cause I love soo many lyrics ._.

Lyrics:
1) When I'm Gone - Eminem
2) Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
3) Mockingbird - Eminem
4) Stop and Stare - OneRepublic
5) Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
6) Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
7) Me, Myself and I - Beyonce
8) Beautiful - Eminem (Can't be helped, rap lyrics can convey so much more to me lol)
9) Apologize - OneRepublic
10) Bed of Roses - Bon Jovi

MV:
1) Apologize - OneRepublic (Not the one with Timbaland of course ._.)
2) When I'm Gone - Eminem
3) Misunderstood - Bon Jovi
4) Misery - Maroon 5
5) Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
6) I Made It - Cash Money Heroes
7) Hey, Soul Sister - Train
8) Just Lose It - Eminem (Sorry MJ fans x.x)
9) New Divide - Linkin Park
10) Run This Town - Rihanna, Jay-Z and Kanye West
(I don't really know what to put for the last few MVs lol)

Music:
1) I'm Yours - Jason Mraz (Was on billboard for about 1.7yrs seh... lol the current record for staying on billboard the longest period)
2) Apologize - OneRepublic
3) Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi
4) Toy Soldiers - Eminem
5) All Fall Down - OneRepublic
6) 3am - Eminem
6) It's My Life (acoustic) - Bon Jovi
7) Carry Out - Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake
8) I Like It - Enrique Iglesias
9) For You Entertainment - Adam Lambert
10) Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap

Overall:
1) When I'm Gone - Eminem
2) Apologize - OneRepublic
3) Stop and Stare - OneRepublic
4) Mockingbird - Eminem
5) Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
6) Whataya From Me - Adam Lambert
7) Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi
8) All Fall Down - OneRepublic
9) Missing You - Declan Galbraith
10) Time For Miracles - Adam Lambert
(Don't ask me why the last two songs suddenly popped out lol)

Actually the overall was the hardest to rank ._. I wanted to lump everything together as one ranking lol

Artiste:
1) OneRepublic, thanks to Brent, and their funny vids online ._.)
2) Bon Jovi, gets hotter with time
3) Eminem
4) Declan Galbraith, cause of his voice and actions =D
5) Adam Lambert
6) Beyonce
7) Kelly Clarkson
8) Rihanna
9) Take That
10) Myself? ._. No idea already, maybe Taylor Swift? Or Linkin Park? lol

Edit:
I forgot about Vitas =X My artiste ranking should be
9) Vitas
10) Take That