Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dance - Sis

Hmmm... Other than Se7en... I don't really think any dance is super nice =x (Ps to Kpop fans~). If you all have any nice, more manly, dance mv to recommend please do so x.x Anyway, I found the following la ._. But my kpop dictionary is like haven't even reach one page ._.

1) I like Shinee, but their formation for two people is impossible lol
i) Lucifer


ii) Replay
(Remember I said I saw this before? I confirm got see before, then I found it ==")


iii) Ring Ding Dong


(actual version)


2) DBSK Mirotic (this dance is really good to me ._. Much as... -cough cough- Sis you know ._.)


3) Boa Eat You Up (Okay this is a english song ._.)


4) Taeyang
i) Where You At


ii) Wedding Dress


5) Big Bang With U (I'm trying to find good vids where they actually dance ._. But I can't find much leh, this is a english song ==")


(I can't believe someone who's kinda anti kpop is doing this ._. Instead of studying which she should do!!!)