Monday, November 22, 2010

Marriage

I asked someone this question some time back, "What do you think of females who don't get married?".

And she replied me a few points
1) She's not adventurous enough
2) When you old and retired with $1m and you donated to charity, BUT there's a con man in that organization and all your money has been used for enjoyment and not to help, how would you feel?
3) She feels more fulfilled when she has passed down her knowledge to her kids. Or else what are you working for? What are you living for?

I thought about it, but I'm still stuck at my previous decision. These points aren't good enough. I only need one point to persuade myself to stay single.

I will not get adventurous at the expense of the my kids' growth. What if my marriage fails and my kids are adversely affected by it? I will not be a successful mother, and I know I will not be a successful one since
1) I hate kids
2) I have a quick temper
3) I have low EQ

I will not be selfish just for trying out marriage. What's the point anyway, when you just stay together for the kids in the end? Why not just work for yourself, and even if I donated to charity and the conman used my money for something else, he will get retribution.