Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Three Wheel Bike

I know I know, I'm outdated again ._. But my friend base isn't very up to date with this kind of things ma.

(You: What the heck are you talking about?)

Ta-da~


Yup, it's a three wheel motorbike. When my mum heard that there were this kind of bikes, she seemed a bit more willing to let me get bike licence (but I wouldn't know which kind to take for three wheelers ._.). But I don't want a three wheeler ==" What's the point of getting a bike, when you can't even lean? Might as well get a car ._.

I was thinking of random things just now and... I suddenly thought if I'm a lesbian, I'll sing If I Had You (Adam Lambert) to my sis ._. I'm not suggesting anything, just thought the "all they need in this world is some love" line was suitable for the both of us lol

Ah... I feel like I can't seem to get enough rest... Life has become even more no-life for me with second week into internship lol Frankly speaking, I can't wait to move office. At least I can take a break from my daily routine of facing the computer and trying to program something or learn some new software etc. Cham, starting to feel so lazy so soon x.x

Edit:
Well I was reading something about women with underarm hair, and I'm quite shocked about the response from a lot of guys. They talked about feeling turned on when they smell the odour or something, and I was like omg @_@

What do you think of women with underarm hair? Drop me a tag? lolol ._.