Monday, December 20, 2010



I went to watch Confessions today~ Cause it was recommended by sis lol In the beginning I was afraid my friends wouldn't like it ah... When it started the progress was so so so slow lol They wanted to watch different movies de, but they sort of went along with me x.x So if it's not nice to them then I die ah.

Okay the story is about a mother seeking revenge for her daughter's death, which leads on to subsequent events. The plot develops around the different main characters' inner thoughts, referred to as confessions in the show, on this murder case. I shall skip details in case you guys still want to watch it (but I doubt so, it's going to go out of theatres soon anyway lol). If, the ending is a good ending, I wouldn't like this movie. But it has the open ended kind of ending ah, so I just think of the path I like. I guess I can say I like this movie in my own way? lol

I thought the movie was exploring mother-child relationships a lot. How this love can be so blinded and go so wrong when handled by extremists. There's no wrong in wanting to be recognized or to be loved. Who can we blame that human faults go on forever? The very first human beings? We're just created like this.

(There are a lot of things I want to say but I don't want to spoil the whole thing ._. lol)

Oh well, dinner was after movies, but I only had a cup of bandung cause my tummy just feel bloated x.x I think it's the... 3rd time in my life I skipped a meal? Sian... I shall have to avoid skipping meals in the future ==" I wanted to walk around a little longer but also too late already... so just went back. Took the same line with my colleague's, Morby, gf, had a chat, and that's all for tonight =3

Hoho yea, the ex programmer, Jack, kindly gave me vouchers for chalet, but don't know can use or not leh... Need his IC and signature and be his next-of-kin. I think it'll collect dust for a while in my house already lol Tonight's movie was also on him, but they're free passes la... lol

Hmmm my ankle started to ache again today, maybe I walked too fast while rushing too work? Now my back's aching as well ==" Ah doesn't matter, tata~