Monday, December 6, 2010

Pics Updates

Hehe haven't been updating for quite a while x.x Sorry folks~ I shall now upload a few pics to share with you guys lol

My Long Island Tea~


The AK 47 pic is with my dad... Haven't got the chance/remembered to get it from him lol I don't think I ever will though ._.

Then... I went to watch ZHCO's first concert ever!! It was last Saturday, man it brought back a whole lot of feelings. If only we have an alumni (those kind that calls people back for practice and participates in performance, not those who just help out in marketing and backstage x.x), I'm so going to join~~

But I'm considering going Australia to further my studies... Sigh, but that's not confirmed yet though. Wonder when I'll be able to make a decision?

I DIDN'T MANAGE TO TAKE PICS OF THE CELLO SECTION T.T They already started, and I ps to take, doesn't look really nice when ppl are performing and you just take pics like that. So... Sigh T.T